I love these people...
Meet Brother Dagry
These turkeys are mid-gobble.
As you will notice by their flapping gobblers.
My dear friends: Miranda and Andrea.
Miranda found some eggs!
Imitating the sheep noises.
I believe he was explaining that the little guy would be ready to be eaten shortly... c'est la vie.
On my way to herd me some cows!
Marching through the mud was fun, and chasing the cows into the barn was just a hoot.
Miranda with a bunny on her neck.
Miranda wasn't sure how to hold the bunny so it would stay calm, so brother Dagry demonstrated
on me.
"Oohh, I see."
It was really neat to watch them herd the sheep in, they responded immediately to his voice and came running.
Amaury with the cows.
Pigeons! For eatin'.
Turns out farms can be frightening.
Hay.
Their fantastic dog, Ouna.
Thawing by the fire.
This can be explained! Clément (all black figure on the bottom right) had his wisdom teeth out that day. He didn't want anyone to see the swelling so he had a scarf wrapped around his face. You could call this: moral support.
crêpes :)
Amaury
Guillaume
Andrea behind a giant hand.
Clément with a pretty flower headband.
After being well stuffed, we finally said our goodbyes at midnight, and stepped out to see a glorious night sky. The stars looked beautiful out in the country. Too good to be true.
And that ends the 29th of January-great day.







Mar Bear,
ReplyDeleteI can see you pulling off a Sabrina, going off to France - living the high life,(well, sort of) and then coming back to America as a stunningly beautiful woman. The guys in the singles ward are going to go crazy! You look so cute in the pics!
Beautiful post - it looks like such a wonderful experience. I am just amazed that so many of the French people live in homes that are centuries old! How? Just incredible!
ReplyDeleteHa ha, I hope I can pull off a Sabrina! That would rock :)
ReplyDeleteAnd the homes here are super old! I keep seeing buildings and thinking, "that's older than my country." Ha ha, it really just blows my mind.