Wednesday, May 4, 2011

oops

Well it turns out that I'm not a faithful blogger. I've been in France for over 8 months, and all I have to show for it is 2 posts. So, in an attempt to redeem myself I'm going to start posting all the things I should have posted long ago. I've given my blog a fancy, new French name, played around on blogger for about 2 hours giving it a make-over, pulled out my journal, and am now ready to fill you all in on what's been going on.

Let's rewind to November... on the 5th I went to a Beach House concert with Andrea. Probably one of my all time favorite moments here. The concert was great, so great that I sort of freaked out a little. To prove my point, here's a little quote from my journal that day, "words can't describe the greatness of this concert, and I realize that this journal entry does this event no justice." That was after writing an entire page describing the concert.
Just so happens I was front-row center, and it just so happens I didn't even have to fight to get there. REALLY great concert. This picture doesn't even really do it justice. So how about another!
Mind you I took these with a phone. Anyway, I had just oodles of fun at the concert. Great, great, great time. I love concerts.

Note: I'm gonna take this updating thing a day at a time, nice and easy, I'm hoping to get through the past 6 months in a week. Hope you enjoyed day one, thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment